Thursday, September 3, 2015

New Poem - "Insatiable"

Fresh out the current "Black Book" - which actually has a pink/gold plaid pattern on the cover hehe - I present this piece to you, just written yesterday :)
Hope you enjoy!

Insatiable”
Your words still burn
like poison in my ears
How do I rid myself
of your ill intent?
Hell bent on destruction
Misery loves broken down company
Fuck 'em
Fuck you
and all the rest
of the Haters
trying to put me down at my best
You are like fire
I won't get too near you again
out of concern you'll burn
Consume
a hunger that never ends
You don't see
so long as you only
Take, and never Give
You will remain Insatiable
for as long as you live...

R.C.H.

Thanks so much for reading!!! Poetry and free writing are such great ways for me to process some of the heavier things in life and get stuff off my chest :)

Don't let the Haters get you down. Keep on keepin' on with yo' bad self <3 <3 <3

*Love & Light*
Renata Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me your feedback! I value what you have to say and will do my best to respond as soon as possible. Brightest Blessings!