Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Renata's New Website, and New Feature on "The Speed Girls"! :-)

Some very exciting things have been happening here in Renata Land! 

First off, a huge shout-out, and massive thanks to The Speed Girls for featuring me on their website! It's a beautiful feature, and I am incredibly honored to be considered "The Real Deal" next to all those other badass women they have on there!

http://www.thespeedgirls.com/renata-carmen.html



Second, I have a new, fancy, official website!

So, I will no longer be posting to this blog.

I will be keeping this site up until I have archived all the old material on here, but from now on, go to http://www.renatacarmen.com/ to check out future blog posts, and keep up with my myriad of projects and misadventures!

Thank you, faithful readers, for your continued support! It means the world to me and I'm just so excited for things to come :) :) :)

*Love & Light*
Renata Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me your feedback! I value what you have to say and will do my best to respond as soon as possible. Brightest Blessings!