Saturday, July 11, 2015

"Canyon Fiend" - A Love Poem

A fun one I started a while back and finally finished today.
I guess you could say I'm in the mood because I'm well enough to go downstairs tomorrow and start restoring the Celica Supra again ;) Yay!
Enjoy the Gearhead Poetry!

Oh, you rev my engine
wear out my starter
when I can't take any more
you drive me harder
thru terrains I never knew
you got my alignment all askew
runnin' till we see red and blue lights
only you know how to move me just right
baby

let's hit the canyons tonight

Thanks for reading!

*Love & Light*
Renata Carmen

"Kaizen" aka "Kiki", our gorgeous 1982 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type 5 Speed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me your feedback! I value what you have to say and will do my best to respond as soon as possible. Brightest Blessings!