Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Catching up with the Times - First Vlog Post! "Organic Doesn't Mean GMO Free"

Greetings All!

Apologies for dropping off, again.

Since I last posted here, I have been working through a very comprehensive Elimination Diet.

I am putting together a write-up about my experiences and discoveries thus far, but I have been detoxing in the process (yes, detoxing from food!) and so have been extra "inflamed" as I call it. Lots of pain, brain fog, and debilitating fatigue. I keep telling myself its worth it, and it is, but its the most difficult challenge I've faced yet in my life, which is saying something considering I've seen some shit.

Since writing has been challenging for me due to my cognitive dysfunctions, and crappy ergonomic chair and desk set-up, I've been playing around with the idea of starting a podcast. I don't have the proper equipment just yet for that, so for the interim I plan to post rants on YouTube.

Here is my first one, inspired by some facts I picked up this morning while browsing the Interwebs.

I hope you find it informative, entertaining, and inspiring!
After watching it a few times I've started nit-picking it to death, but we all have to start somewhere, and I am excited to experiment with different forms of media.



Thank you so much for watching! I'm eager for constructive feedback.
What topics of research are important to you as a fellow "Chronic Badass"?

Please, if you find any value from this blog, please consider making a donation to the PayPal link at the top right of the page. I don't create these posts expecting anything but to help/entertain others, but I am a disabled mechanic/artist who is not currently receiving SSI/SSDI and when I'm flared up it's hard if not impossible for me to get my hustle on. I'm also working on adding Bitcoin here! :) 

2 comments:

  1. As I've told you on FB, I'm very proud of you...and inspired by your inner strength! I'm proud to be your cousin and I love you for the bad ass that you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so very much cousin for taking the time to post your support!! sorry it took me so long to respond, I just now figured out how to post comments on here hehe *feels lame* love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me your feedback! I value what you have to say and will do my best to respond as soon as possible. Brightest Blessings!